Equal Opportunities Review Online
Welcome to EOR Online
With the world of equality, diversity and discrimination law changing so rapidly, the need for accurate, up-to-date and authoritative information and guidance is more important than ever.
Equal Opportunities Review (EOR) is the essential guide to steer you and your organisation through the maze.
EOR Online gives you access to the current issue of the journal, an archive of past issues, extensive information on discrimination law and practice and much more. If you already subscribe to EOR, log-in now to access this wealth of material.
If you are not a subscriber then feel free to take a look around. You don't need a password to browse our topics or even to search EOR Online, but you must be a subscriber to read the full text of articles or case reports on the site.
Discrimination Law in 2016 - The authoritative review of the most dynamic area of employment law
Friday 22 January 2016
Congress House, Great Russell Street, London
Devised and chaired by Michael Rubenstein
For more than 20 years, I have organised for Equal Opportunities Review and the Trades Union Congress an annual updating conference on key issues in discrimination law.
The EOR-TUC conference is now open to discrimination lawyers, Government officials, equality and diversity specialists and others interested in attending the most authoritative review available of recent discrimination legislation and case law.
Join me and five of Britain’s leading discrimination law experts for a very special and exciting day. There will be comprehensive documentation for you to take away and refer to over the coming months. The conference has CPD accreditation of 5 hours.
I look forward to welcoming you in January.
On the site ...
Navigate via the left-hand menu to find ...
- Current issue: view the latest issue of Equal Opportunities Review before it is published in print
- What's New? breaking news, the latest articles, helping you to keep up-to-date
- Topics: every article and case report in EOR Online has been allocated a topic or topics to help you find just the information you need
- Case reports: key discrimination cases from the EAT, Court of Appeal, ECJ and others and EOR Online's unique coverage of selected employment tribunal decisions
- Discrimination Guide: the latest edition of the highly acclaimed Discrimination: A Guide to the Relevant Case Law
- Legislation Guides: in-depth guides to new legislation, include Acts of Parliament, statutory instruments and EC directives
- Codes of Practice: easy access to all the main codes of practice in one place
- Past issues: to see a full list of the contents of recent journals, work backwards from the current issue number as found in "What's New?" by typing the number into the Issue number box in the left-hand menu.
We are pleased to introduce our new blog, Michael Rubenstein Presents ... Expertise on equality, diversity and discrimination law, accessible at: blog.rubensteinpublishing.com. We encourage you to view the postings on developments in diversity and equality law, written by experts including Michael Rubenstein, Darren Newman, Sue Johnstone, and others.
Equal Opportunities Review
Equal Opportunities Review (EOR) is the market leading journal on equality, diversity and discrimination law and practice. It has been publishing for 25 years and has over 200 issues under its belt. With a fully searchable website, www.eordirect.co.uk, holding an extensive archive of all EOR issues, the service offers our customers an accurate, authoritative and up to date set of information with which to keep on top of the rapidly changing area of law.
A subscription to EOR includes full access to EOR Online.
Find out more about Equal Opportunities Review [opens in new window]
Michael Rubenstein Publishing
Michael Rubenstein Publishing is a small independent publisher with a commitment to producing the most authoritative and up-to-date information on discrimination law and to delivering the highest standards of customer services. Our publisher is Michael Rubenstein, one of the UK's leading authorities in this complex area of law, who also writes for all of our titles.
Established in October 2007, its portfolio of titles includes the leading journal Equal Opportunities Review and the annual publication Discrimination: A Guide to the Relevant Case Law.
To find out more about Michael Rubenstein Publishing and the people who work there, visit our company website. [opens in new window]